Have a question?
Call or email us on
03 9578 1229
10am to 2pm (EST), Mon to Sat
info@braingym.com.au

Trigger Point Therapy 3rd Edition

Buy Now

Price: $44.00
Quantity:
 
Your Self-Treatment Guide for pain Relief 3rd Edition fully revised and updated by Clair Davies and Amber Davies.  (paperback large format 360 pages).
 
This new edition includes:
  • Quick Tips to help you identify the source of pain
  • Dozens of new illustrations for self treatment
  • Advice on when to stretch, use ice or heat, or seek professional help
  • New clinical massage guidelines for professional therapists
  • Access to downloadable massage and pain relief guides.
 
If you suffer from chronic debilitating pain surgery and other invasive measures aren't your only option.
 
Drug-free and self care solutions to chronic pain, trigger point therapy is a proven method for overcoming soft tissue pain such as
  • myofascial pain 
  • fibromyalgia 
  • low back pain 
  • tennis elbow 
  • carpal tunnel syndrome
  • neck and jaw pain
  • frozen shoulder
  • Joint pain and Muscle aches
  • accident trauma 
  • sports and repetitive strain injury 
  • arthritis 
  • headaches
  • sore knees and feet

 

 
Trigger points are small contractions in the muscles of the body and are involved as the primary cause in 75% of cases of pain and have some involvement in the remaining 25%.
 
They are also implicated in conditions as diverse as dizziness and chronic fatigue.
 
They can be surprisingly easy to fix and most people can do it for themselves given the right information which is found in this comprehensive and detailed book.

 

 

Authors: Clair Davies and Amber Davies  Pub USA 3rd  edition pub 2013 Pb large format 360 pages

 

 

 

Free Newsletter

You are invited to join the Brain Gym Supplies mailing list bringing you reviews of new books related to learning, parenting, personal growth and related subjects. This service is free and there is no obligation to purchase any of the material. You will receive one email every month or two reviewing 5-10 books.

Name

Email*
 

Why not get your friends and colleagues to benefit too!

We will never rent or sell your email address and you may unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime. You will from time to time receive specials & discount benefits. We will also bring to your attention items that we are impressed with.

Contact Info

Equilibrium Kinesiology &
Brain Gym Supplies
Established 1984

PH: 03 9578 1229
(info@braingym.com.au)

PO Box 155
Ormond VIC 3204, Australia
ABN 93 816 861 143

 
Admin | Web Design in Brisbane by Online Marketing Solutions